The Edit Blog Love Sponsor Thrift Image Map

2011-11-15

She Thrifted

bjones

Meet Beth from B. Jones Style. Her entire outfit is either vintage or thrifted. You may commence with your golf claps now...
Here's the deal. I think I'm a little too cool and a lot too tall to fangirl over anyone but if I were to ever meet Robyn, Maya Rudolph or B. Jones in real life, I would be a tongue-tied fool... I've said it before but what I love about Beth is that you can tell she has fun with fashion every. single. day. Every time you look at her blog she is wearing something completely different... and making it work. She makes thrifting look good and that, deserves fangirling 100%...

13 comments :

B. Jones Style said...

You are SO sweet! Thank you so much for the FLATTERING feature. Hopefully some day we can thrift it up together.

Nikell said...

I love this look! I really did give it a golf clap too ^_^

Unknown said...

Wow you look amazing! Love the head to toe colour softened with the camel, and I'm loving your bracelet and the hair too, eeeks!!

Abby said...

Totally, unabashedly & completely dorkishly fangirl both of you!!! Thank you for the inspiration ladies :)

www.socalsophisticate.blogspot.com

Greetings from Texas! said...

Nice use of "fangirling"! =)
www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

samantha ramage said...

love her blog. sometimes i can't look at it- makes me too jealous!

xo
sami

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

oh, i definitely need an outfit like that. also, if i ever met maya rudolph, i'd probably mutter something really dumb and die. i love her.

Devon said...

"too cool and too tall" I'm pretty tall, but definitely not cool enough to not fangirl. I get start stuck pretty easily :)

I love Beth's bracelet in this outfit (and, you know, the whole outfit) What a lovely feature!

GlamCake

April said...

I totally agree! She looks amazing every day...and I'm sure it even applies to those random days when us regular peeps hang out in sweats and oversized tees.

Bri said...

I'm a fangirl, love it!

fshnonmymind said...

I totally understand the crush. She always amazes me with her outfits and I love how she completely owns every single one.

Natalie Garza said...

Yes, she always manages to create the most fabulous outfits using thrifted clothing. B. Jones is definitely one of my favorite bloggers of all time!

ms.composure said...

o wow...very very cute! def loving this outfit!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com